CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Update on Daddy

My father had a test this morning in Huntsville. It was some kind of dye test. We will not know the results until Friday or Monday. They have finally set the surgery date for October 30, but could change if today's test shows anything. Dad is a little upset with it being so far away, but the doctors had to coordinate so many people and reserve the operating room for 6 hours. He said that this week has been the longest week of his life just waiting, and now he has to wait until October 30. With this being said, I will not be at school on October 30 or October 31. Sorry I am having to miss so much. I feel bad because I am missing two days next week because my family is going to Disney World on Thursday for Fall Break. We need this trip!!!!!! Anyway, daddy and a group of friends left today after his test for a weekend of GOLF! Mother insisted that daddy go! Once he gets there, we know he will be glad he went.

I thank you for all the prayers. Pray for the test results and patience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Coon,

Please do not feel bad about being a caring daughter. There is no other place to be but the hospital for your father. Your family needs all the support you can get and from what I can tell the children are well taken care of during your absence. I will be thinking of your family often. Is your father one of those crazy golfers? Cause there are a few of them in my family!

Barbara