CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Boy are we WORN out!

While I blogged this afternoon, you can see what the rest of the gang did. I must admit I also slept for about 30 minutes. When everyone wakes up, we are heading back to Downtown Disney to eat at the Rainforest Cafe.

I probably will not post anything else until we get home. I have lots of character photos to post as well as some fun video clips. We have one more full day and then half a day on Tuesday. We will be home Tuesday evening. Have a wonderful FALL BREAK! I will see everyone real soon! Mickey and Minnie say HELLO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are the three funniest pictures ever. You should have a picture of yourself asleep! I have to admit that just two days of Disneyland did me in!

Barbara