CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hollywood Studios: Saturday

We spent the whole day at Hollywood Studios on Saturday. Our favorite ride was the Toy Story Mania. However, Patton and David really liked the Rock' n' Roller Coaster. We enjoyed a yummy lunch at Toy Story Pizza Planet. It was a fun day! Patton's favorite: Indiana Jones Stunt Show. I must say, it was pretty cool!
Patton, Mater, and Lighting McQuinn
Smith enjoying a "Mickey" ice cream. It was so hot!
Here is Smith with the "Cars."
Patton pretending to be in Star Wars.
This was outside the Muppet Vision 3D Show. It was hilarious!
The boys spent 30 minutes playing in the "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" playground. It was nice to get to sit down and chill out for awhile while they played.
These characters were part of "The Block Party" parade that circle Hollywood Studios. I have this parade on video because it was so exciting!
This was a Star Wars presentation. They actually picked 16 kids for a Jedi lesson. They gave each participant a lightsaber and a Jedi cape. The best part was that you got to actually fight Darth Vader! We watched this twice because Patton wanted to be picked so bad--Oh well!
This was part of the Indiana Jones Stunt Show. Like I said before, it was amazing.
I have video of this that I will post when I get back home.

No comments: