CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Thank You!

I just wanted to say thank you for all the prayers. Daddy did great! However, today has been pretty rough. He is in a lot of pain, and just does not feel good. He is still in ICU, so we only get to see him every couple of hours. I have had some trouble with the way my daddy looks. The first time I saw him, I had to leave the room because I thought I was going to pass out. Honestly, I barely made it out the room. I had to get a nurse to get me a chair so I could sit with my head between my legs. I felt so yucky! Daddy had no idea, he thought I was on the phone. I had to pull myself together and go tell him goodnight. Today has been better, but the nurse got me a stool to sit in the doorway. I finally told him, I do not do well with blood. I never knew I would react this way. It is just so hard to see your daddy that way.

I just got home so I could go Trick-or-Treating with the boys tonight. I have not seen them since Wednesday. David and I are heading back tomorrow just for the day. Then, I hope we can take the boys to see their Papa Sunday after church, but it all depends on how daddy feels (and looks). By the way, my church, First Baptist, has Gene Stallings coming to speak at Calhoun College at 9:00 this Sunday. You are invited. It will be awesome!!!!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Halloween! Please be safe and careful! I cannot wait to see the children on Monday. I miss them! Again, thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I have the greatest class and parents. I love you all!


Mrs. Coon

No comments: