CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More Disney Pictures

Our Favorite Rides at Disney
This was one of Patton's favorite ride. We had to ride it twice.

We all loved this ride at EPCOT. We also rode this one twice.
This is my favorite ride! David laughs at me because I could ride this one over and over and over. It is so precious!
I could not quit singing the song in my head.
Patton finally admitted that he liked this ride, too!
This was another favorite for all of us! This is a "must ride" if you go to Disney.
This is new show at Disney and it is absolutely hilarious! We laughed and laughed and laughed!
Smith's favorite ride was Space Mountain, and Patton loved the Rockin' Roller Coaster because it went upside down. David loved it all, but he especially liked all the 3-D Shows. As for me, I loved the parades and the whole atmosphere.

A Few More Random Pictures
Look closely and you will see Patton, Smith, and David in the front on Splash Mountain.
They loved it! However, they were hoping to get soaked! Well, Smith and Patton were hoping to get soaked! Tiger and Pooh with the boys.
Jiminee Cricket from Pinochio.
Captain Hook








No comments: