CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

This weekend

David and I stopped by the school's fall festival today. I went to check on my class's booth, and this what I found......
Kim Parker covered in cotton candy!
While fall festival was going, David worked on the potties down the kindergarten/1st grade hall. He took off the old seats and replaced them with new ones that have lids. When our school has to take shelter for a tornado warning, these poor children have to go in their bathroom. Yes, all 18 of them. They are packed in there. Anyway, the old potties had no lids. Now, the teacher can close the lid and not have to worry about a foot, hand, or even a head touching the potty water.

Here is Kim still working on that "yummy" cotton candy. Her poor hair!
She is such a trooper! Thank you so much.
LOOK what I did FRIDAY night!
David and I took Smith to see High School Musical 3 in Huntsville. Patton had a birthday party so he has a date with my mom to go see it soon.
We LOVED it!





No comments: