CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Friday was a very special day for me! You stinkers turned our Thanksgiving party into a birthday party for me! It was so sweet, and I greatly appreciate it. Thank you, Austin for these wonderful items. I have already worn the socks and have used the dish towel.
The whole class gave me a BIG gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods. This is one of my favorite places to buy running clothes. The amount was WAY TOO generous! Thank you so much!

Precious Paige gave me a gift card to my favorite place in Decatur, Panera Bread. I go there so much, the people that work there know me by name. It embarasses Mr. David when he goes with me.

I was also given this cute cookie to share with the class! It tasted as good as it looked! YUMMY!

Preston had these beautiful, fall flowers delivered to me at school on Friday. I was so excited! This is the first time I have gotten flowers delivered to me at school. What a treat!!!! They look so beautiful sitting on the table in my den.





No comments: