CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dad is home!

Daddy traveled home today. Yipee! He is worn out, but glad to be back at home. He has to go back on Friday to have all the packing removed from his face, but as for now he is resting in his own bed! I will not be at school tomorrow because I am going to sit with him while my mom gets out for a little while.

Mrs. Landers will travel with them to the Princess Theater. They will do great! I promise I will try not be out again until after Thanksgiving. I also promise to do better with the blog. Sorry I have not taken any pictures lately. Next week I will be back on track!

REMINDERS

*Wear Field Trip T-shirt tomorrow

*Wear a Red Shirt and Blue Jeans for the play

*Morning Performance is at 8:15 and the Evening Performance is at 6:30 (Be there at 6:00)

*No School next Tuesday (Veteran's Day)

*Pray for Mrs. Coon - This is my marathon weekend in Chattanooga, TN! I will be running 26.2 miles on Saturday morning at 7:30 AM.

No comments: