CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The DAM BRIDGE run!

This weekend, I went to Florence to run across the Dam Bridge. It was a beautiful race, but extremely cold. It was only 18 degrees at the start line. Brrrrr....... Here I am crossing the finish line!
This is David running across the finish line. Of course, he finished way ahead of me. Oh WELL!
Way to go, Shelley! She was just a couple of steps behind me!

Then, here comes my big brother. He was just a couple of steps behind Shelley. The three of us pretty much stuck together during the six miles.



I got third place in my age group. The boys were so excited to see me with a trophy.
This is a picture of two of my nieces, Jordan and Penny. They both belong to my brother.

They came to cheer for their daddy's first race! I do not know where his other child is, but his little boy, Sam, was there too.
This was my brother's first race. He did fabulous. He finished in exacty 56 minutes.


Shelley and I ran the whole thing together. She always makes a race fun!

This is my brother, Shawn, and I getting ready to head to the start line!









No comments: