CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

What did Mrs. Coon do this weekend?



This weekend I did a lot of running. On Saturday morning, Mr. David and I headed with some friends to Monte Sano Mountain in Huntsville for a 10K race (6.2 miles). It was absolutely beautiful and so peaceful. We had a really good time. I beat my time from last year by 3 minutes, so I was really excited.

Then, Monday morning (Yes, my day off!), a group of us got up at 5:30 AM and ran 17 miles. I will be honest and tell you it was rough! The wind was blowing, but the humidity made it impossible to breathe. However, we made it after taking several water/gatorade stops along the way.

I had a great long weekend watching football, spending time with family and friends, running, and eating lots! I hope your family had a good one, too! I can't wait to see you all tomorrow! It is a short week! YAHOO!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Mrs. Coon had it wrong. I finished the race in 43:51.