CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Prayer Request













This morning, my family found out that my dad has cancer. It is on the right side of his mouth. It is called Squamous Cell. We will know more tomorrow once he has scans and x-rays done in Huntsville. Please pray that it has not spread anywhere else. Also, pray that the doctors can remove it all through surgery. I believe in the power of prayer and I know God's plan is perfect!




Mrs. Coon


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Coon,

No person or family deserves to have something like this happen. I have your father in my prayers. Your father is lucky he has the support of his whole family and all the lives you touch through your work!!!
Barbara Albrecht

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Coon,
You and your family will be in my prayers and I will also add him to our prayer list at church. We all need prayer warriors! God does indeed have a plan!
Carrie Wates

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Coon,

You and your family will be in my prayers. Thanks for being an inspiration on how to be a good family. Thanks so much for all your hard work!

Christine Sanford