CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Trip to Nashville

My mom took my sister, my sister-in-law, me, and all our kiddos to the Opryland Hotel to spend the night right before Christmas. Everyone had a fabulous time, however I was laid up in the bed pretty much the whole trip because I was sooo sick. I went to the Doc In The Box the morning we were suppose to leave because I could barely hold my head up and was running a fever. My purpose of going to the doctor was to make sure I did not have the flu or strep. Well, both of those tests came back negative, but I was diagnosed with a Mycoplasma Infection???? I went and got my 2 prescriptions filled and hopped in the car with the rest of the gang and headed to Nashville (We were running an hour behind because of me going to the doctor). I slept all the way there, but I was determine to go since I did not have the FLU or STREP!!! When we got there, I ate a little lunch and then headed to the bed in my room. The rest of the gang enjoyed themselves at ICE and SNOW, but were sweet to frequently come and check on me in the room! The children loved SNOW! They got to make snowballs!!!
All bundled up!
Ready to go into ICE!!
Callie and Patton in the Opryland Hotel.

Patton and Smith at ICE!

Nana with her precious grandkids (minus Patrick and Jordan)!

Aren't they adorable?
Sam and Smith at ICE!
Patton building an IGLOO!

IT was time to head back home at this point!!!! I was finally feeling better by the morning. I was able to enjoy a yummy breakfast with everyone before we headed back home!

No comments: