CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow, Snow, and More Snow!

The Coon House on January 10, 2011! We measured 8 inches of snow. Unbelievable!!! It was a beautiful site!!! Everytime I looked out the window, I couldn't help but to smile!!
Patton's snowman
Shellie Burgreen, Cheryl Smith, Shelley Webster, and me trying to stay warm.

Snowball FIGHT!!
Wrestling in the snow!
Sweet Penny hanging out in the back of David's truck.
Patton getting slammed by Collin, Sam, and Put!
Collin Moses and Patton!

The person who started it all, CHERYL!!!!
Web getting Put a big snowball ready!

Smitty, Patton, and Collin
Collin taking a big fall while being pulled by Kevin Burgreen!

Collin and Patton hanging on tight!

Collin and Patton were ready to tackle the snow!
Patton getting ready to go for a ride!


Barbara and I at the trails watching the boys jump a ramp!
Turner jumped his dad!!! I had to shut my eyes and not watch!!!

Mr. Patrick giving Smitty a push.
David giving Patton a push!
Mr. Brad giving Mr. Patrick a ride!
There goes Mr. David! The daddies were the biggest kids of all!

John Mark, Turner, Smitty Patton, Thomas and sweet Anna Clair.
Smith and Sara Burgreen

This was my job for two days. This was my way of not getting hit by a snowball!
The daddies cheering on the boys!
This is just half of the pictures I have taken this week! We have definitely have had a wonderful time making memories that will last forever!

No comments: