CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

School Tomorrow at 10:00

School will be back in session tomorrow with a delayed start. Please be extremely careful making your way to Julian Harris. I look forward to seeing my sweet students!

I will send home a revised schedule of the "Where We Are Heading This Month" that was attached to your child's report card last Friday. Pretty much everything will just be pushed back one week. There will be no tests this FRIDAY!!!

Since my newsletter would not make sense to you now for this week, I just junked it! I will send one home next Tuesday since we are out on Monday for MLK. Also, do not expect any graded papers coming home anytime soon either. Wow, this is crazy!!!!

I hope you all have enjoyed the snow!

No comments: