CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rib Run 5K

Mrs. Coon decided to run a 5K at Riverfest this past Saturday. I was really nervous because short races make me so nervous. I like long and steady races much better. Megan Miller, Me, and Shelley Webster
My daddy and Sam, my nephew, going to pick out a spot to watch the race.
On your mark, get set, GO!!! David and Shawn in front!

Start Line
John Reese Hamn, 11 years old

Lisa Hamn is the black!

David finished 3rd overall with a time of 19:59! He got first in his age group.

I was dying!
Ellie Hamn, 9 years old

Lindsey Bowling finished first in her age group!

Shelley finished third in our age group.

Megan was first female to finish the race. I am behind her trying to catch her!!! Guess what, that never happened!
Shawn, my brother ran it in 22:20. He got 2nd in his age group.

Me getting my award, $20.00 to FLEET FEET!


All of our running buddies placed in this race (Shelley not pictured). We were all sad not to get a medal for our accomplishments! Oh well!!!

No comments: