CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Big Day in the Coon House Tomorrow

I will be leaving school tomorrow at 11:30, so I can pick my boys up in the car line tomorrow afternoon. A lot is happening tomorrow for them and I do not want them to have to ride the bus home.

First, Smith finds out if he made Science Club. He stayed after school on Tuesday to write an essay about what science means to him. Patton is already a member of science club and gets to go to Camp McDowell in May. Smith will be so sad if he doesn't get in.

Then, Patton is running for school president tomorrow. Yes, this is my child that has never ran for any student council positions in elementary school. Now, he decides he wants to be PRESIDENT! He has to stand in front of the whole student body in the morning and read his 100 word essay.

Next, Patton finds out if he made Center Stage which is like a show choir. Last year, he did not try out for it because he wanted to be in the art club, Creative Crew. That was a little too low key for him, so he decided to try out for Center Stage this year.

Then for the biggie......
Patton finds out if he gets a MAIN part in the school production (Yes, at the Princess Theater.) of HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! He tried out for Ryan for those of you that have seen the movie. He had to sing and dance in front of a panel of judges. Patton is just like my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, who are theater majors living in NYC, and loves to be on STAGE!!!

Oh, Smith did get Class Representative for his 3rd grade class. I am trying to upload his speech that he did for you to see. However, technology is giving me fits. The boys and girls got to watch him on my phone yesterday.

Have a great weekend.....I will post all our news soon.

No comments: