CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Vacation Bible School

One of the reasons I left the beach early is because Patton could not stand the thought of missing VBS this week at our church. We usually go to the beach with my family the week after VBS, but because school got out so late this year, our church moved VBS to this week instead of the week right after school is out. Hopefully next year it will be back to normal. My talented husband made the water tower here in this picture. He is so proud of it!
My favorite part of VBS is the music!

We went to family night tonight to see what the children have learned this week.

Patton is having so much fun that he actually told me that he wish he had not gone to the beach at all this week!

No comments: