CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

RC Cola Moon Pie 10 Miler

This past weekend several of my running buddies and me headed to Bellbuckle, TN to run in a very hot and hilly 10 mile race! When you finished this race, they actually serve Moon Pies and RC Cola! YUMMY!
We had a great cheering section! These are my brother's children.

My mom and dad came, too!

Mom and dad came to enjoy the festival. There was fried oreos, funnel cakes, clogging, a parade, a moon pie throwing contest, and lots of shopping. Mom and dad bought an antique telephone table!


Here comes Mr. David! He is almost FINISH!


John Reese Hamn (10 years old) beat my brother (yellow shirt). Isn't that amazing????


This is the beginning. First is my brother, then Reese Hamn, and me holding up the end!


Hip Hip Hooray! I finally see the FINISH line!

No comments: