CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

More Beach Pictures

The boys and me on the beach!Here is a picture of our house! It was huge!
Mrs. Coon enjoying my Runner's World magazine in the sun.
The cousins with their sand castle. They even added color to it with food coloring.
Mrs. Coon, Jordan (my brother's daughter), my mom, and Cheryl (my sister-in-law).
Cousins hanging out at the pool.

This is me and all the kids jammed in my parents' car. We are headed out to eat!
The boys and I waiting on a table at a restaurant.
Mom, Dad, and my nephew, Sam
Patton and me
We had a wonderful time! Patton and I headed back to Decatur on Wednesday for a little Vacation Bible School and daddy time! We left Smith at the beach with my mom. He is still there having a blast!

No comments: