CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

This is what happens when Mrs. Coon goes out of town!

This past Saturday, I went to Atlanta to Market with my mom and Mrs. Shelley (from the office). Before I left, I talked to Mr. David about making Saturday a fun day for the boys. Well, thirty minutes later I get a text with these two pictures. He had gone and picked up two of Patton and Smith's cousins and took them out to the Point Mallard Trails. Apparently the trails were not entertaining enough, so they got in the water--gross, muddy water!
I asked Mr. David what he was going to do if they saw a snake. He replied, "Call FOR HELP!" My poor sister and brother also got this text with this picture. They might not ever let them go with Mr. David again! However, the kids had a wonderful time! I had to really work hard to keep my mouth shut since he was keeping them while I was shopping!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Sandlin said...

Too funny!!! my child would be right in the middle of them - wait, he does do that! :-)