CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Testing Begins Tomorrow

We have spent the past 2 weeks focusing on test preparation. The children have worked really hard preparing themselves for the ARMT and SAT. They are so ready! I know they will do great! However, I think they are ready to get back on our normal schedule. They are missing Workshop and Science the most.





It is important that your children are well-rested this week! Please make sure they eat a healthy breakfast before coming to school. Our brains need food!!!! Also, it is important that your child arrives to school each day on time. We will start testing promptly at 8:00 A.M. Lastly, please try to have a peaceful morning at home. I know as a mom how hectic mornings can be, but please try to help your child come to school happy and feeling good! I am going to chant Patton a "goofy" cheer and give him an extra hug each morning before he hops on the bus. I am sure he will just roll his eyes, but a least he knows I care!

No comments: