CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

This is the scene at my house!

This morning, Smith woke up with a 103 fever. After going to school and finding a substitute (or substitutes), I took Smith to the doctor. He tested positive for the FLU! YUCK! This is what he has done most of the day. Of couse, baby LULU (our Boston Terrier) has not left his side. It is funny how they know when someone is sick. We are hoping we caught it early, and he will make a speedy recovery! Please pray that the rest of us do not get it! I know your wondering if we took flu shots--NO, we didn't! OOPS!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

This is Alexis from your class a few years ago. I am sorry Smith is sick. Paxton had to go to the emergency room Friday night because he was throwing up contionusly. He is all better now though. I hope Smith gets better. By the way our house is for sale AGAIN!!!!! :( I miss you!
Alexis