CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Next Spelling Test

Start studying for the next spelling test. Again, the test will fall on Wednesday. They are responsible for all the words (even challenge words).

One more note: I NEED YOUR HELP! Please review nouns with your child. I was shocked on some grades I received on an assessment on common and proper nouns. We talked about them for a week. We completed classwork and homework on them as well. I do not know what happened! WE MIGHT HAVE TO HAVE THE LISTENING AND PAYING ATTENTION TALK REAL SOON! I know they are capable of doing better! We will be moving on to verbs with this next story.

Common noun: a person, place or thing
Proper noun: a special person, place or thing (usually capitalized)
ex. teacher - Mrs. Coon
(We went over several examples together as a class!)

No comments: