CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Meet and Greet 2008


























Dear Students and Parents,

It was so fun getting to meet you today. I can tell we are going to all get along just fine! Your help today with putting up your school supplies is greatly appreciated. You really helped me out and saved me some time. I hope it helped you learn your way around the room as well.



Please email me with any questions or concerns you might have over the next couple of days. It is hard for me to get around to everyone during Meet and Greet, and then when I do, I feel so rushed. So, if there is something you want me to know about your child, please do not hesitate to email me or call me.



I look forward to a wonderful day tomorrow! Remember to send $4.00 for a student planner if you have not already purchased one. Thanks!



Love,

Mrs. Coon

1 comment:

ricky said...

Dear Mrs. Coon, This is Amanda Albrecht father e-mailing you from where i live which is San Diego, Ca.Her mother Barbara informed me of your website/blog I think this is one of the best ideals i've heard of in a long,long time from a teacher or a school...To see my daughter in class like this is so very cool it's hard to put into words,She's not only my daughter she's my best friend alone with her mother and i miss them both so much which is why this is so cool,I want to thank you for this website and your insite of family's,

My Best Regards,
Amanda's Father

Ricky