CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Prayers Needed



My mom, dad, and sister flew out to Houston, Texas Sunday evening. As most of you know, my dad has been fighting head/neck cancer since 2008. After his case was accepted at MD Anderson, we decided that the right thing to do was to pack him up and send him off for a second opinion. He has spent the past two days meeting with different doctors. These doctors have spent a lot of time running tests and evaluations on daddy. My sister said these doctors are amazing, and their expertise is unbelievable! I am asking you to please pray that these doctors will come up with a plan that will help HEAL my daddy.

1 comment:

Cindy Ralson said...

Mrs. Coon,
Keeping your father and family in our thoughts and prayers. Have heard that he is in the best care in Texas. Praying that the doctors find a protocol to put him into remission.
The Ralson's