CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

My next adventure!

I will be running my 8th marathon this Sunday morning right outside Nashville, Tennessee. I will be running The Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey with Mr. David, my brother, Shawn, and my running buddy, Megan Miller. We are not looking for a PR (personal record) due to the 3500 ft. elevation change that will occur during our run. We just want to FINISH ALIVE!!! We are just hoping to enjoy ourselves and have a good time!
http://www.harpethhillsmarathon.com

Check out this marathon's website. It is quite interesting. This marathon filled up in 32 minutes after opening up for online registration. Why? I am not sure after reading more about it! This will be the smallest marathon I have participated in so far. It shall be interesting!

No comments: