CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I MADE IT!

Friday after school, I had to drop Patton off at the church to prepare to go to Nashville for the the weekend. This was his first time to go away without one of us. I was a nervous wreck!! As soon as we got there, he stole my camera and starting taking pictures of the bus! He loved it!
Our wonderful chaperones loading everything up for the trip.

This is the bus!
Patton was fascinated by the toilet and how you flushed it!

Just FYI, he never actually used the restroom while he was on the bus!

Patton took a picture of himself on the bus!
This is Patton with his chaperone, Dusty Higdon! They were two peas in a pod! Both have a little OCD when it comes to their hair! Hee-hee!

The gang before they headed out! Patton got a little teary eyed before loading the bus. He said he was just a little nervous, but he wanted to do it! Ugh....it about killed me! I just wanted him to jump back in the car with me, but now I am glad he did not! He had a wonderful time!

Patton at Cool Springs Mall with his buddies.

Patton playing the drum at the church they went to Sunday morning!
They did lots of fun things in 2 days: Mini Bowling, Ronald McDonald House, Cool Springs Mall, Laser Tag, Church, and more!!!

No comments: