CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wish List

First of all I want to say thank you for all the things that have already been sent in this week! I feel like it is Christmas morning when the boys and girls walk in. Items Still Needed:
STORE ITEMS (FIRST STORE IS MONDAY MORNING)
Ink Cartridges or gift cards to HELP purchase: HP 94/95 and HP 56/57!!!!!!
More Clipboards ( This so the children are not confined to their desk all day.)
A Deck of Cards (For MATH purposes)
Guess Who game (Inside recess)
Stapler and Staples (I need two: one for me, one for the kiddos)
Teacher notepads and stickers
Thanks so much for your help and support! Teachers are struggling with only $100.00 from the State to purchase supplies. FYI, I have already used my STATE money to purchase Weekly Readers and Science Scoop for the students.

No comments: