CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Space and Rocket Center

I think the teachers had more fun than the students! Mr. Thomas and I decided to try the rock climbing wall! The COMPETITION was on!!
We both were a little nervous, but ready to get started!
It really looks a lot easier than it is! You use a lot of upper arm strength!

I was determine to beat Mr. Thomas!

....and I DID!!!

We had a wonderful time waking around. The weather was perfect!
The other two third grade teachers, Mrs. Sikes and Miss Hardison, were crazier than Mr. T and I.
There is Mrs. Sikes on this crazy ride! There is NO WAY!

Mrs. Sikes screamed so loud! It was quite embarrassing! Ha!

Miss Hardison looks like she is having second thoughts, but she went through with it!

The museum was awesome, too! The children really learned a lot!

It was a great trip! Thank you parents for all your help!

No comments: