CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Mercedes 1/2 Marathon

This weekend, David and I went to Birmingham to run the Mercedes 1/2 Marathon. Dave and I at Mellow Mushroom. We were "carbing up" for the big race!
My sister-in-law, Cheryl, and my brother, Shawn, rode down and stayed with us!

We met my girlfriends for dinner: Betsy, Tracy, Jennifer, and Megan.

My brother and I were up at 4:15 AM ready to get this show on the road. We both wore "LIVESTRONG" clothing in honor of my daddy!

Our good friends Brad and Barbara drove down that morning and met us in the lobby of our hotel.
David, Patrick, and Brad getting ready to head to the start line!

Here we are! We are bundled up and ready to go!

It is fun getting to run with family!

There is Shawn and Brad around mile 1.


Megan and I coming around to the finish!

Finally, there is the FINISH LINE!
Megan and I finished in 1 hour and 52 minutes! My fastest 1/2 marathon.
David finishing in 1 hour and 32 minutes!!

We all did it! It was a fun race!

Here are the fast boys!!!

No comments: