CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

National Championship Game: Roll Tide Roll!

My whole family gathered at my sister's house on Thursday night for food and football! This is my sister, Michelle, and my brother, Shawn! Both of them graduated from the University of Alabama!
Here they are with my mom and my brother-in-law, Stephen. My dad and I are there, too, but somehow we did not get in any of the pictures.

Here are the kiddos playing Rock Band before game time!

They were getting pumped up for the big game! ROLL TIDE!!!

Stephen, my brother-in-law, cooked ribs and chicken wings for us to eat!

Mr. David and my nephew, Patrick are quite serious!

My sweet niece, Penny, eating her pizza! She is a mess!

Smitty and his cousin, Sam

Callie, my niece, and Patton eating pizza and chicken wings!
It was a fun evening! We are so glad school was cancelled for Friday because it was a late night for us all!! ROLL TIDE!!!!

No comments: