CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving Break: New York City

We got up at 3:45 this morning to get ready for our 6:05 AM flight out of Huntsville to New York City. When we got to the airport, we had to open our suitcases and shuffle around some clothes because my suitcase weighed over 50 pounds ( I got in trouble for packing 10 pairs of shoes.). That means we would have paid $100 for that suitcase instead of $25. Finally, we got all 3 suitcases weighing under 50 pounds and got them checked!
Smith sat with me and Patton sat with David on our way to Charlotte, NC.

I sat in between the boys on our way NYC from Charlotte, and David sat with some strangers across from us! Patton read the whole time, Smith played his DS, and David and I took power naps.

These are some pictures Patton took from his window in the airplane as we arrived in New York.


My 3 boys waiting on our luggage at the airport.

After we got our luggage, Uncle Murray and Buddy arrived to pick us up!


No comments: