CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

My Birthday in New York

We got up on my birthday and hit the roads of Brooklyn with a tour guide. We got online and found that they did running tours on foot. David and I had a very nice guy named Frank that took us on an 11 mile run around Brooklyn. We are on the Brooklyn Bridge right here. We also ran across the Williamsburg Bridge.



When we got back, this is what we found......

The boys went to "doggie heaven" with Buddy.

They had so much fun watching all the dogs play with each other!

That afternoon, David took the boys to The Musuem of Natural History. This is what made Patton's trip complete! This is why HE came to New York.




Monkey see, Monkey Do!









While the boys were at the museum, Jill and I went shopping at IKEA! Then, we met the boys at LOBO's, a mexican restaurant, for my birthday dinner. It was yummy!

Then, we all scooted across the street to The Chocolate Room for dessert!

Oh my!!!!
Patton totally freaked out when he saw this....
We had chocolate fondue, milkshakes, brownies with ice cream, and chocolate lattes.

See why David and I got up and ran 11 miles this morning!!!!

No comments: