CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a full holiday weekend. David and I ran the Cotton Row Run 10K on Monday morning in Huntsville. It was hard and hot, but lots of fun! My brother ran the whole thing with me! He ran this course 20 years ago when he was on the Cross Country Team at Decatur High School!

We finished in 52:26. Last year, I completed this course in 54:04. My goal was 51 minutes, but I did the best I could!
Mr. David completed the course in 43:30. This is a personal record for him!!

After the race, we headed to my mother's to celebrate Memorial Day! We swam, ate, ate, ate, and ate some more!
This is me having a blast with my precious neice, Penny!
Here are the cousins minus one! Aren't they a cute group?
On Saturday morning, we headed out to Point Mallard bright and early, but the balloons did not go off! However, the boys had the opportunity to help deflate and pack up the Cook's Pest Control balloon.
This is them deflating the balloon. A picture like this even made the Decatur Daily on Saturday morning.
It was a fun-filled weekend! I hope you had a wonerful one, too!

No comments: