CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tomorrow

Just wanted you to know that I will not be at school tomorrow. It is not because of my dad, it is for Smith's dental appointment. I was scared you guys would think something happened. Anyway, Smith has an appointment at 10:20 in Huntsville tomorrow. I decided to take the day off and take him. Mrs. Tonya, who was Joshua's aide last year in my room, will be my sub. She knows me and how I do things. I think things will run pretty smoothly esp. since they have art for 1 hour tomorrow. Have a wonderful day! Please do not hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions and/or concerns. Thanks for sharing your children with me!

Remember Friday is test day! Study! Study! Study!

No comments: