CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

NO updates.....

I hope to post what has been going on in the classroom as well as in my life on Monday. My computer caught a virus (BEWARE FACEBOOK USERS), so I have been computerless since Thursday. It is at the shop, and hopefully the computer man has been able to fix it. I have been totally loss without it. I cannot get to my pictues, my lesson plans, my newsletter, and lots more. Mrs. Coon has been going crazy! I am going to give my computer a big hug and a kiss when I get it back!

3 comments:

Mrs. Sandlin said...

ok what happened with facebook?

Coon said...

I opened up a link that said, "I was caught on video!" It all went downhill from there. My computer was attacked with a virus. It has been a pain trying to reload everything. They had to totally reinstall Windows.

Mrs. Sandlin said...

They had a segment on the news about it as well. Nasty is what I heard. Sorry your computer was sick.