CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Daddy

Please pray for my daddy as moves along to the next step on this long road to recovery. On Wednesday, my daddy will have his first radiation treatment. He will go every day for 20 minutes for 6 weeks. We are all a little anxious due to the unknown, but we have faith that he will do just fine!
Doesn't he look great!!!! We celebrated Christmas with his side of the family (Smith Family)Saturday night. His sisters, nieces, and nephews were so happy that he was able to be there. They could not believe how good he looked! We had a great time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right. He looks fantastic. I'm wishing him well! Is he really old enough to have grandchildren?

Barb

Lisa said...

Mrs. Coon. You don't know me but I am Shelbie McClellan's aunt. I look at your page daily to see if I can get a glimpse of Shelbie in action. My daughter, Lauren, was a student at Julien Harris but we moved to Priceville and she is now in the 8th grade. Anyway, one of my clients for work is the Decatur Radiation Oncology Center. I have to tell you that the doctors there are exceptional and your daddy is in the best hands. He and your family will receive such wonderful care and support. I will keep a check on him and continue to pray for him and your family. He looks absolutely wonderful after such an extensive surgery. Give my Shelbie-bear a hug from her Yaya and tell her I love her. Merry Christmas.

Lisa Clem