CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Checks are ready!

I found out at 5:00 PM on Tuesday evening that I was approved to go a workshop that is being offered for reading coaches in the Decatur City School System.  After lots of kicking and screaming as a regular classroom teacher, I was offered a spot!!  I've gone by each morning to check on my Coondogs and explain to them why I've had to be out!  They have been super for my subs!  I've heard nothing but positive feedback.  Therefore, I've spent my evening writing  hefty checks for them to cash tomorrow!!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Explain this picture, please. Does Ben Davis have school currency? Can the children use it at the school store for snacks? If so, this is a great way to teach kids about money management.