CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

School Spelling Bee

This was my first year to organize our school spelling bee. I was super nervous, but if I do say so myself, it went great!!!


My two judges were John Coon (my father-in-law) and Amy Miles ( a retired JHES teacher). The caller/pronouncer was my sister, Michelle Puryear. Their help is greatly appreciated.


Sadie and Nicholas (fifth graders) waiting for it to start.


Some of the fourth graders trying not to be nervous!!!


I was so impressed with these third graders. They did an amazing job!!!


Here are my two beautiful spelling bee participants.


Congratulations to Tucker Montgomery! He is our spelling bee CHAMP! Yes, he is THIRD grader! One word, AWESOME!!!


His sweet family was their to show their support. What an exciting morning!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Julian Harris Elementary School

No comments: