CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Birthday Surprise

My sweet class surprised me today with a birthday party. I had no idea because my birthday isn't until Friday which falls during the Thanksgiving Break. With early dismissal due to weather, they managed to still pull it off!


Look at this adorable cake. Jennifer Farris created it!


It was almost too cute to eat!


The boys and girls sang to me, "Cha Cha Cha" and all!


I received a very generous gift from my students! I am definitely being spoiled by this group of parents and students this year!


I appreciate each and everyone of these boys and girls. You and your parents have made this birthday super special for me. I love you all!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: