CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY!

The day after Thanksgiving, Mrs. Coon got up at 3:00 to be at Target at 4:00 with my sister-in-law, Cheryl, niece, Jordan, and my buddy, Barbara! It was pouring down rain and freezing! We were not out to get any BIG items! We just wanted to be part of the craziness! It was fun! We HIT Starbucks not just once, but TWICE! After shopping, we loaded up and went to my sister's house to watch the BIG GAME!!!
My brother, Shawn, and Cheryl smiling when Alabama was ahead! They were not smiling like this later that evening.

Penny and I getting some Mitsy love during halftime!

Stephen, my sister's husband, apparently had an issue with a call! Poor daddy, he just sat in the recliner quietly.
Penny hanging out with Molly and Mitsy by the fire outside.

We had a television outside, too! You can tell my brother's mood has totally changed!

Smitty eating some yummy "game day" food!

Penny and Callie warming up by the fire!
Patton loved getting to watch the game outside!
It was a long day!!! Oh yeah, we even squeezed in Christmas pictures between shopping in Decatur, shopping in Huntsville, and watching the game!!!!

No comments: