CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Blessing

I wanted to share with you the privilege I have on Sunday mornings at my church, Special Needs Sunday School! Here are 3 of my sweet friends: Jason, Marshal, and Shawn.
Callie and Patton love my class so they decided to come help my mom and I out today.
This is precious William getting ready to watch some Action Bible Songs.

Shawn cutting out his pumpkin.
We did "The Pumpkin Carving Prayer" today, and this is our finished product! They were so proud!

Cutting the top off (Open my mind so I can learn about You)

Marshal and I with the guts!
Cleaning out the inside (Take away all my sins and forgive me for the wrong things I do).
Cutting the eyes (Open my eyes so Your love I will see).
Cutting a nose (I'm sorry for turning up my nose to all you've given me).
Cutting a mouth (Open my mouth so I can tell others about You).
Singing "This Little Light of Mine" (Let Your light shine in all I say and do!)

Working with this special group on Sundays has changed me greatly! They have taught me so much about LIFE!!!

No comments: