CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Friendship

Our first unit in Imagine It is FRIENDSHIP, so today we made friendship pins (safety pins and beads). This is something I remember doing as a child. I had them all over my backpack and shoes in elementary school. Their task today was to make one for themselves and one for a friend. They were having so much, so by the end, they each had made at least five! Thanks to Mrs. Murino, I got to have my picture taken for the blog. Here I am helping James with his friendship beads.
Here I am again with James and Cole.

Katie and Trevor concentrating on their beads.
Brylee, Wesley, and Orrin are working hard on their friendship beads.
When we were all done, the boys and girls put them on their tennis shoes and backpacks.

No comments: