CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter at the Coon's

Easter at the Coon's was a day filled with family, food, and fun! Above is what Smith woke up to on Easter morning!
Above is what the Easter Bunny brought Patton on Easter morning.

After we put on our Sunday duds, we headed to church. Here is a picture of my mom and dad with all their grandchildren.

Here is my mom and dad! Doesn't my daddy look great?

The Coon Clan
Patton and Smith on Easter Morning.
Mr. David sang at church this morning. It was beautiful. Mrs. Coon was so proud of him!!

After lunch, we headed to my sister's house for our FAMILY egg hunt. While they were hiding the eggs, Nana (my mom) gave the grandchildren an Easter basket.

Yes, I would say they are quite spoiled!!!

And then the egg hunt!!!!

Smitty found the GOLDEN EGG! He got $20.00!

Still hunting!

Here they are lined up waiting to go!

Patton counting his eggs!



I hope your family had a wonderful Easter! It is definitely a time of CELEBRATION!!!!

No comments: